mardi 24 juin 2014

A birthday card


J'ai fait cette carte d'anniversaire en utilisant un fichier de découpe "flèches et cible" de Kinsey Wilson, j'ai ajouté la découpe de Happy Birthday directement dans Silhouette Studio. J'ai simplement colé la découpe sur un papier à motifs, et coloré les plumes des flèches avec un promarker. Une carte facile et qui a bien plu pour un anniversaire masculin.

I made this card using the Arrows and Target cutting file from Kinsey Wilson. The Happy Birthday saying was added directly in Silhouette Studio. I glued the cut panel to a design paper and just colored the tips of the arrow feathers with a promarker. This card was easy to make and was quite a hit for a masculine birthday.
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges : Creatalicious (Happy birthday), Simon Says Stamp (something you wish you used more : I wish I used more cut out backgrounds, they are so elegant!), CAS on Sunday (Birthday).

1 commentaire:

  1. Great card, love the arrows and how they draw your eye into the sentiment. Great design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    RépondreSupprimer