mardi 17 décembre 2013

kraft et blanc



Sur le forum cards and stamps addicts, on nous propose de faire une carte de voeux en kraft et blanc... Un papier de fond embossé, quelques découpes, et le défi est rempli!

I am a member of a French speaking card making forum. We were challenged to make a kraft and white holiday card, with absolutely no other color. Here is my make : a kraft embossed background, some white cuts and that's all!
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges : Die Cuttin Divas (happy holidays), Just Inspirational (snow + the picture of a snowman, hence the two snowmen on my card), Top Tip Tuesday (snowflakes).

3 commentaires:

  1. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week and Merry Christmas!
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what a lovely card. Hope that you have a great Christmas. Thank you for entering this weeks challenge with JIC Sian (DT)

    RépondreSupprimer