jeudi 18 avril 2013

I have been quilling again!


Il y a peu, je vous présentais ma première carte avec des fleurs en quilling. Cette technique m'a bien plu, j'ai donc fait quelques autres embellissements en quilling. Je n'ai pas encore décidé de ce que j'allais en faire, mais je les aime bien tels quels alors je vous les montre!


It was not long ago that I showed you a card with quilled flowers on it. I really loved this technique so I made some more quilled embellishments. I don't know yet what I will make of them, but I quite like the embellies by themselves so I thought I'd just show them to you.


2 commentaires:

  1. Stunning work - amazing detail.
    Thanks for popping by my blog.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, they must take a lot of patience to do, Gaelle! They are just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer