samedi 2 mars 2013

For a baby boy


Pour cette carte j'ai suivi le sketch #69 de Papertake Weekly, que j'ai simplement tourné de 90°. L'image est un tampon de Motivet que j'ai colorié aux promarkers. Les lettres du prénom sont dessinées et découpées à la main. Les papiers sont des papiers digitaux que j'ai créés sur ColourLovers (vous n'avez qu'à chercher l'utilisateur theCook si vous souhaitez les retrouver).
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
I made this card following the sketch #69 from Papertake Weekly, that I turned at a 90° angle. the image is a stamp from Motivet that I colored with promarkers. The letters that form the baby's firstname are hand drawn and hand cut. The papers are digital, created on ColourLovers (just look for the user theCook if you want to find them).
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Papertake Weekly (any of their sketches, I used #69), Simon Says Stamp (anything goes), Stampin with the Dragon (anything goes), Crafting for all seasons (dies and punches : I used a scalloped oval die and a lace border punch), Crafts and me (dies or punches too), I love promarkers (lace and/or pearls : I created some paper lace with a punch, and used pearls to soften the coreners of my layers), Paper pretties (punch), Card and Scrap (pastel colors : the picture is a bit deceptive but the blue backing papers are pastel).

8 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sweet card in lovely blue colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. what a fab card ,love that it is personalised and the image is sooo cute
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a beautiful creation! I love the die cuts and the colors. Truly an adorable baby boy card. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Dies and Punches challenge. We hope you continue to play along with us! Hugs, xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous card, super cute image, I love how you've personalised it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fabulous baby card. Love the design and colour.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabulous card, love the colors used! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sweet baby card.
    Thanks for joining the Card and Scrap challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer