dimanche 3 février 2013

The Sketchy Challenge #40

Vous aimez cette carte? Vous pouvez l'obtenir!
Do you like this card? You can get it!

Pour cette carte, j'ai suivi le sketch de The Sketchy Challenge. L'image est un tampon Lili Of The Valley colorié aux promarkers. Le cadre est un chipboard de Make it Crafty que j'ai gagné lors de leur calendrier de l'avent, que j'ai peint à la peinture dorée. Les papiers sont de Basic Grey, collections Eva et Capella, et les fleurs et perles sont des Wild Orchid Crafts.
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
When I saw the sketch at The Sketchy Challenge, I knew immediately I had to do something with it... I have used a stamp from Lili Of The Valley colored with promarkers. The frame is a chipboard from Make it Crafty that I won during their advent calendar, I painted it with gold paint. The papers are from the Eva and Capella collections at Basic Grey. The flowers and pearls are Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Simon Says Stamp (anything goes), Crafty Ribbons (anything goes with ribbon), Lili's Little Fairies (anything but square), I love Promarkers (love is all around), Basic Grey (love is in the air), Bunny Zoe (anything goes), Stamp and Create (love) and The Ribbon Girl (Valentine), Natalie and Amy (something old and something new : the chipboard frame was brand new and the gold paint I used on it was more than 10 years old - I nearly could not open the paint tube but the paint inside was still good).

10 commentaires:

  1. Such a pretty card, great shape and I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice card - such nice colours and design - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, Mary x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so sweet and pretty, I love the use of colour and the design is gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello honey! Hope you've had a good week!

    What a pretty card! Great shape and love how you used those papers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wspaniałe połączenie kolorów, urocza karteczka...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is just so fabulous!! Gorgeous colours and papers and wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges, good luck! Juliexx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabolous card,thanks for joining the sketchy challenges!
    Hugs Heidy

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful, love the colour scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at The Sketch Challenges :)

    RépondreSupprimer