dimanche 10 février 2013

Something a bit different...


C'est rare, mais ça arrive : pas de tampon sur ma carte... J'ai réalisé cette carte brodée en utilisant un pattern gratuit trouvé ici, que j'ai juste très légèrement simplifié.

It doesn't happen very often but I let down my promarkers and made a card with no stamp... The  free pricking pattern for this stitched card can be found here, I just simplified it a little bit. It will certainly not be the last stitched card you see from me, because I really enjoyed making it.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Bunny Zoe (anything goes), Papertake weekly (anything goes), Whimsy Stamps (fancy edges), Baffies Kreativladen (anything goes except Magnolia).

2 commentaires:

  1. This is so beautiful...I love the pretty stitched flowers :)
    Hugz, from your newest follower and new teamie, Lorraine xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous card, love the stitching too! Love the fancy edge and the use of the lace! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

    RépondreSupprimer