dimanche 27 janvier 2013

Whimsy Stamps GDT call for March

Vous aimez cette carte? Vous pouvez l'obtenir!
Do you like this card? You can get it!

J'ai fait cette carte pour participer à l'appel à DT chez Whimsy Stamps pour leur collection du mois de mars. Je croise les doigts bien fort ! J'ai utilisé le sketch de Stempelsonne et l'image est bien entendu un tampon de chez Whimsy Stamps, que j'ai colorié aux promarkers.
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
I have made this card for the GDT call at Whimsy Stamps for the March release. I keep my fingers crossed that the team will like it! I have used the sketch from Stempelsonne and my image is a Whimsy Stamp (Rock Chick from Kenny K), that I colored with promarkers.
So why would I love to be GDT for Whimsy Stamps? Well, that's easy, I love their stamps! My favorites are Kenny K and Sylvia Zet (but did you see this month's Cute 2 Ink valentines? Have to add them to my favorites too!) and their dies are awesome too!
I would like to add my card to Bunny ZoeThe Paper Shelter and I Love Promarkers challenges, which are all "anything goes".

10 commentaires:

  1. Eine ganz tolle Umsetzung meines Sketches ist dir da gelungen! Toll gemacht!

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super image great sketch and colouring . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Eine tolle Karte. Der Sketch ist perfekt umgesetzt.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge

    LG Tina

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wunderschön ist deine Karte geworden - vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Andrea

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A lovely looking card. Looks wonderful! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great card, love the stars and papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. beautiful card. Lovely colours :) Jen xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hallöle ,
    Du hast den Sketch super umgesetztund toll gestaltet.
    Danke das Du bei der Stempelsonne mit machst
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Une tres belle carte! J'aime tres le concept et le coleurs!
    Merci pour participier à Stempelsonnenchallenge!
    Martina

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the stempelsonnenchallenge.
    Hugs stine

    RépondreSupprimer