vendredi 11 janvier 2013

CAS... sort of


J'ai fait cette carte dans le cadre d'un cardlift sur le forum Cards and Stamps Addicts. Le but initial était de faire une carte dans le style "clean and simple" mais je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de mettre un peu de couture et des perles dans les coins...

I'm not very used to Clean And Simple. I couldn't refrain from using backing paper, stitching and pearls in the corners. Do you think it still qualifies for the CAS style?
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges : Bunny Zoe (celebration, my first entry was Christmas, my second was new baby, this one is new year), Crafty Creations (something new : new year + new style since I don't usually do CAS), Papertake Weekly (happy new...), Lej Designs (something new).

2 commentaires:

  1. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. a super card, love the embossed background, thanks for joining in the lejdesigns
    challenge
    Janet

    RépondreSupprimer