samedi 8 décembre 2012

For a baby boy


J'ai un collègue qui vient d'avoir un bébé. Je lui ai fait cette carte en suivant le sketch de Feeling Sketchy. L'image est un tampon de Motivet que j'ai colorié aux promarkers. 
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
One of my colleagues just had a baby boy. I made this card following the sketch from Feeling Sketchy. The image is a stamp from Motivet, colored with promarkers. I'd like to submit my card in the I love Promarkers challenge (anything goes) and in the Totally PaperCrafts challenge (for the boys).

Edit : this card was chosen in the top 4 at Feeling Sketchy. Thanks for the love!

5 commentaires:

  1. Such a sweet card and image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TPC.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aww, so adorable, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a sweet card. I love the colours you have worked with. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy. I hope to see you back soon.
    Michelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. such a cute baby boy card! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts! Hope you’ll join back in with us in the New Year! Kim x

    RépondreSupprimer