lundi 24 décembre 2012

Christmas boy


Je suis en retard pour mes dernières cartes de Noël! En voici une faite en suivant le sketch de Seems A Little Sketchy. L'image est un tampon de Lili of the Valley que j'ai colorié aux promarkers. J'ai utilisé les mêmes papiers que pour la carte précédente, créés sur ColourLovers à partir de la palette de couleurs de angelafaye, et des motifs de ambu1959, dazzlement et DALENE17.
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
I'm late, late, late for my last Christmas cards! This one is following the sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy. However my internet connection was down yesterday evening when I finished this card, so i'm too late to enter the challenge :( The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley that I colored with promarkers. I have used the same papers as in the previous card, I made them on ColourLovers using a colour palette from angelafaye and pattern templates from ambu1959, dazzlement and DALENE17. I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Bunny Zoe's (celebration), ABC Christmas (your favorite die, mine is the scalloped circle that I use on sooo many cards), Lili's Little Fairies (something new, I would say the papers, ok I've used them on another card but since I only created the paper design yesterday they are still new, right?), Dream Valley (Christmas) and Here come the boys (anything goes).

6 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous card - the circle dies are amongst my favourites too!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful card, I love the little boy from LOTV, beautiful colours you have used.
    thank you for joining us in the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
    Dorte,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous image and gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a gorgeous card. I love this image and the papers and layout are fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is fabulous! Thanks for joining our 'Anything goes Christmas and New Year Challenge' over at Here come the Boys. Hugs Teresa xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely card, and I love the stitching too. It's one of my new year's resolutions to do more stitching.
    Happy New Year
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer