mardi 13 novembre 2012

Traditional Christmas



Cette carte a été réalisée en suivant le sketch de Sketchy Colors. L'image est un tampon Whiff Of Joy, colorié aux promarkers.
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used

My main source of inspiration for making this card was the "Traditional Christmas" challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts (WOC products used : flowers and pearls). I immediately knew I had to use this Whiff of Joy angel stamp, I think it's the most "traditional looking" Christmas stamp I own. I colored it with promarkers. Of course I went for green and red for a traditional color combo.  The sketch I used is from the Sketchy Colors challenge. I also designed my card to enter the Basic Grey challenge : Swirls, Scallops and Stitches (swirls are on the paper, which comes from the Basic Grey "Jovial" collection; scallops on the matting circle around the image; stitches on all panels - I used a sewing machine).

4 commentaires:

  1. A beautiful card, your design and colours are stunning and your image is adorable!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our sketch challenge at Sketchy Colors this week!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your traditional Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A really beautiful card. I love the papers you used and your gorgeous image.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer