dimanche 25 novembre 2012

Sketch Saturday #235

J'ai utilisé le sketch 235 de Sketch Saturday pour faire cette carte. L'image est un tampon de Lili of the Valley colorié aux promarkers. Les deux panneaux sont cousus à la machine, le papier directement sous l'image est embossé à froid. Les strass étaient initialement transparents, je les ai coloriés avec mon promarker rouge pour correspondre au reste de la carte.
le sketch utilisé / the sketch I used
For this card I used sketch 235 from Sketch Saturday. The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley that I colored with promarkers. The panel just under the image is dry embossed. The strass on its corners used to be clear but I colored them red with my promarker to match the rest of the card. I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Lili's Little Fairies (anything goes with a LOTV image), Stampin' for the Weekend (use some texture), Wags 'n Whiskers (Christmas).

2 commentaires:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Lili’s Little Fairies this time, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a sweet card, I'm so sorry that I didn't come back earlier to leave a comment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week!
    ;-) Alex H.

    RépondreSupprimer