dimanche 18 novembre 2012

Sketch Saturday #234

Vous aimez cette carte? Vous pouvez l'avoir!
Do you like this card? You can get it!

J'ai eu quelques difficultés avec cette carte, avec tous les panneaux cousus à la machine et le fil qui casse en plein milieu... Le sentiment est fait en embossage à chaud (j'avais presque oublié comment utiliser le pistolet chauffant!). L'image est un tampon Penny Black, pas facile à colorier aux promarkers car les fleurs sont toutes petites comparées à la taille des feutres! Mais au final, je suis plutôt contente du résultat... Qu'en pensez-vous?
J'ai utilisé le sketch de Sketch Saturday :
le sketch utilisé / the sketch I used
I had some difficulties making this card. I machine stitched all the panels but I had troubles with the thread breaking just in the middle of one panel, I had to be careful on the second attempt to get the needle exactly in holes that were made on the first attempt... The sentiment is heat embossed, I hadn't used my heat gun for so long I nearly didn't remember how to use it! The image is a stamp from Penny Black, not so easy to colour with promarkers because the little flowers are so small compared to the maker nib. But anyway, I am quite pleased with the end result. What do you think?
I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I am entering a few challenges with Thank you theme : Simon Says Stamp, Pause Dream Enjoy and Wags And Wiskers. I am also entering the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge (theme is Stitch it up!)

6 commentaires:

  1. Like the cute Hedgehog & the stitching. Thanks for entering the Pause Dream Enjoy Thanks challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the papers you've used and such a great take on our sketch- love it! ps I often have trouble with my sewing machine too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Gaelle! What a gorgeous card, love the use of the flowers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card with pretty papers and lovely colouring!
    Thanks for playing with Wags 'n Whiskers!
    xxx Margreet

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous card and I love that sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the purple colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer