samedi 24 novembre 2012

Simon Says... Dawny's sketch


J'ai fait cette carte en interprétant le sketch du challenge de Simon Says Stamp. J'ai utilisé un ruban en satin blanc extra-large, de loin on voit uniquement le ruban, de près il est légèrement transparent et on peut voir les papiers à travers... L'image est un tampon Motivet, colorié aux promarkers.
le sketch utilisé / the sketch I used
I made this card following Dawny's sketch for Simon Says Stamp challenge. I replaced one layer in the sketch with a large white satin ribbon. When you look at the card from some distance you only see the ribbon, then you can look closer and see the underlying paper showing through... The image is a stamp from Motivet that I colored with promarkers. I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges: I love Promarkers (singing or dancing), Hanna and Friends (animals) and Papertake Weekly (ribbons and pearls).

3 commentaires:

  1. Awww this is so cute, love the fun image, and the beautiful colors. Wishing you a nice weekend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awwww this is sweet, fab card! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card Gaelle :-) the image is adorable and the papers and ribbon are FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer