dimanche 18 novembre 2012

The Sketchy Challenges #36


Encore une carte de Noël... Cette fois-ci j'ai interprété le sketch de The Sketchy Challenges, en modifiant les proportions. L'image est un tampon de Ladybug Crafts Ink, colorié aux promarkers.
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used
This is my second entry in the Traditional Christmas challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts. I used a less traditional image than in my previous card, but compensated with the music sheet and reindeer that seem very traditional to me... I used the sketch from The Sketchy Challenges, I did quite change the proportions but I'm sure you can still see the sketch in my card. The image is a stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink that I colored with promarkers. The music notes background is also a stamp, from Whimsy Stamps. I'm entering this card in the I Love Promarkers challenge, this week the theme is Christmas trees.

7 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Pretty In Pink challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for your comment. The Pretty in Pink challenge is over, this card is for the Christmas trees challenge. It may not show well in the picture but my card is red, not pink.

      Supprimer
  2. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Christmas Trees challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So pretty :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely card, the cute image is great, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Adorable card! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it on WOCC!

    Hugs Loreta

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fun image and that little dear is adorable. Thanks so much for playing with the Sketchy Girls!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer