jeudi 22 novembre 2012

A little box



Recyclage : cette boîte est faite en carton de boîte de céréales,  peint à l'acrylique puis teint à la teinture à bois. Pour plus de renseignements sur l'effet faux-bois, vous pouvez aller voir le tutoriel que j'ai suivi ici

Recycling : this box is made of cardboard from a cereal box, that I painted with acrylic paint and then colored with wood stain. For more info on the faux-wood effect, the tutorial I followed is here.
I would like to enter my box in the  W for Wrapping challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge and in the Three R's chalenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge (Rose, Ribbon, Red). I know there's no Christmas image on my box, but the fact that I used red and green colors and that I intend to use the box for a Christmas gift should be enough to consider it as a Christmas project, what do you think?
I'd also like to enter this box in Tuesday Alchemy "Anything but a card" challenge.

5 commentaires:

  1. Wow how creative! I love your project and it would make that Christmas gift even more special. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Regards Meighan

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous box Gaelle :-)the wood effect is FAB and the ribbon and flowers are a perfect touch :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice recycling project. Lovely little box. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Simply beautiful. Absolutely love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy and we hope you will join us again. Love your blog and am now a happy follower. I am having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Amazing, I looks just like a real wood box. I can't believe it was originally a cereal box!!! LOL
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx


    RépondreSupprimer