mardi 20 septembre 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop

Aren't Magnum and Lily cute?


Hello and welcome to the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop. Today we're celebrating LCI's first ever digital-only release... Yes, there are several new Magnum and Lily images, all available as digis!


You should have come from Michele's blog... if not, please go to Ladybug Craft Ink's challenge blog where you will find the list of blogs participating in the blog hop. If you're on track, please leave a comment here and then hop to Amanda's blog!
Please put this banner on your blog and comment on every blog on the hop (plus the challenge blog) for a chance to win the new digi's!


On a sad note, I also wanted to inform you it is my last post as a member of the Ladybug Crafts Ink DT. As you may have noticed, I spend less time on the blogosphere at the moment. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong, just not enough time... I'll be sharing with you my creations on a "as I get time" basis...

27 commentaires:

  1. oh Gaell .. this is fab.. and what a funny sentiment .. Gorgeous papers and always best to go on a high ... will be keeping in touch...
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lol I love it Gaelle, and what a great sentiment!! Miss you already hun.
    Pinky

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute card Gaelle and I wish you all the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. LOL thats what I say when hubby is cutting the grass. Just loving this image

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Flabulous Gaelle...your colouring is fantastic! Hope life slows down so you can come back now and again :-D Thank you for a great year xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great card, love the image and funny sentiment.
    Lyndsey xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. <3 it; and the sentiment is adorable!

    I'm really going to miss you; hope life settles down and you come knocking soon! A girls gotta have her crafty time....darn life! :D

    Hugs sweetie!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love this image and the background, great sentiment, a fabulous card

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Boo hoo - don't leave us Gaelle!! You are one of the LCI family! I will miss you :(

    Love love love this - you've coloured Magnum in beautifully and just love that sentiment!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The sentiment fits realy to this image. greate colored:O)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Brilliant card and sentiment. Hazel x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fabulous card,brilliant image and great sentiment too.
    Wendy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great card Gaelle, I love your colouring. Sounds like you will be really missed at LCI
    Thanks for letting me join you for the hop

    Hugs Laurie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Sorry you are leaving the ladybugs. Great card just love this image.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Fab card Gaelle,I'm so sorry that you are leaving the Lady Bugs,it's been fun being on the same team. Catch you in blog land,Julie.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Great fun card, love this image and your sentiment made me smile! Carolxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Fabulous card Gaelle. I hope things become less busy for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. What a great sentiment for this Gaelle!! Love it!! Great colouring too. Good luck with everything and I hope things slow down a bit very soon. Stay in touch. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. what a great card, love the sentiment! You will be missed! tfs
    Have a scrap- happy day!
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Ha ha! Your sentiment made me smile. Cute card!
    Thanks for a fab blog hop.
    Caroline xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Great card and LOL, brilliant sentiment... good luck in the future, hope things calm down soon, I'll miss you!! Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Gaelle, sorry to hear you're leaving. Hope you will have more time to craft soon:-) Great card though!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. How fun! Great job! Fun image! :) Makes me happy!
    Karen C

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. What a fun card! Sorry to hear your leaving!
    xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. What a fun card!! i love the image and sentiment!! I hope things slow down for you soon...I too am very busy so I totally can relate. I hope things slow down for you.
    hugs,
    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Wow, this is really gorgeous and what a fabulous layout! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer