mardi 6 septembre 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop


Hello Everybody and welcome on the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop! 
This blog hop is to celebrate a new release, the wrinkleys... Hope you like them as much as I do! You should be coming from Anita's blog. If not, please go to the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge blog where you can find the whole list of the blogs on the hop!
For this blog hop I have created a simple bookmark using the Beach Babe Wrinkley...


       


OK, now for the blog hop rules: 
  1. Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts
  2. Leave a comment on the challenge blog stating which is your most favourite of the new images once you have finished the hop.
  3. Display the blog hop banner which is at the bottom of this post on your blog, either in a post or on your side bar.
The First Prize is the full set of all 6 stamps and then 3 runners up will receive one stamp of their choice from the new release. Winner and runners up will be chosen at random.


The next blog on the hop is Julie's. Please leave a comment here before you leave for her beautiful blog!



38 commentaires:

  1. oh the image is fab! and i wish i looked that good in my swimsuit lol
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, isn't this such a great image Gaelle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oooh that's fab! I look like that now. What will I be like when I get to her age :(

    Susan xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Brilliant Gaelle! I love this tag - such a clever use of white space and really showcases your fab colouring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This one's put a smile on my face. ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fab image,great bookmark.
    Wendy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Super image I think this is the funniest, really nice, Gaynor :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great idea to make a bookmark Gaelle! Simple but really stands out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love the image, and a great idea to make a bookmark - think I'll have tomake one for my mum - she's a book worm lol.
    XOX

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love this stamp! It could be me on the beach lol! Fab new release

    Laurie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Your card is awesome. I like the new images. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, Uta

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hmmm, will be hard to pick a favorite!
    Joan
    schim18@charter.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Ooooo La La - hot momma! LOVE the bookmarks - brilliant!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Isn't she fab! great colouring too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love it! Love it! Love!!! what a great bookmark and digi stamp!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Beautiful card! That new image is great!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. LOL! This is too fun, love the image and sentiment! Very cool bookmark Gaelle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Great idea to make a bookmark. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Beautiful tag Gaelle. Lovely colors for this beach babe too :) Thank you for being a wonderful teammate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Oh fantastic Gaelle!! Brilliant image and I love the sentiment!! Such fun! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Oh God....thats me !! Just fab Gaelle !!

    hugs Diane xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Gorgeous bookmark, perfect for a summer read :-D LOVE how you have coloured her too

    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hehehhehe this image and sentiment is so funny :) Your colouring is fab, lovely tag.
    Thanks for the chance to enter,
    Fiona L x

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. OMG!! Reminds me of my G-ma in Hawaii...Long story... Fun card!
    Karen C

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Flab Gaelle...literally lololol!!! Gorgeous colouring xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Hello Gaelle,
    I am enjoying the Blog Hop and love all the new stamps! and I love your bookmark! Beautifully coloured and perfect for Holiday reading. Really fab image and sentiment!
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. This stamp is really great, love your coloring and the sentiment is fab.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Giggle! Put a smile on my face! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    come on over:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Your image is so cute, and your colouring really pretty too! Anne T

    RépondreSupprimer