mardi 3 mai 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Going Dotty


Baby Baby

Le challenge de Ladybug Crafts Ink cette semaine, choisi par Lisa, est d'utiliser des pois. J'ai utilisé deux papiers à pois, l'un imprimé, l'autre embossé, dont la couleur se révèle avec un peu de ponçage... Pour cette carte j'ai utilisé un tampon du set Baby Baby.

This week's challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink has been chosen by Lisa and she chose "going dotty". I chose two dotted papers, the blue one simply printed, the beige/brown one being a core'dinations embossed paper on which the design is revealed by sanding. It was the first time I sanded paper, oh boy, that does make a lot of dust! But I like the effect. For my card I used a stamp from the Baby Baby set.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

10 commentaires:

  1. hi gale.. love this dotty creation - the sanded embossing is fabulous
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful!! love these cute little images!! your card is beautiful x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohmigosh, this is way tooo cute, Gaelle! That embossed background is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Full of bubbly cuteness, the buttons look like big bubbles, love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fab embossed background, the dust was worth it!! Love this little guy, love the glittery bath bubbles!! Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gaelle, love how you used the buttons to mimic the dots in the paper and that flower is divine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabulous Gaelle, I love the sanded effect, and the buttons are cute. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is so pretty Gaelle. I love your image and the buttons and flowers are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. :D

    These images ALWAYS make me smile; love your paper and those buttons are just perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful card..Such a sweet image ad I love all the embellishments..
    Mandy x

    RépondreSupprimer