mardi 10 mai 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Black and White Plus One


Magnum and Lily Snowball Fun

Cette semaine le challenge chez Ladybug Crafts Ink est "noir et blanc + 1", moi j'ai choisi le rouge. J'ai utilisé pour ma carte le tampon  Magnum and Lilly Snowball Fun, j'essaye de préparer mes cartes de voeux à l'avance cette année...

The theme this week at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge has been chosen by Hayley and it is Black and White Plus One. As you can see, I chose red as my Plus One. I used the Magnum and Lilly Snowball Fun image for my card, hoping to have enough Christmas/New Year cards ready this year to send to all my friends (only my closest family got cards last year because I didn't have time to make enough of them...)
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


14 commentaires:

  1. What a fun card, Gaelle and lovin' the red with the blk/wht! That sweet flower and lace finishes it off perfectly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous image, love the card you have made, snap on the +1 colour! lol xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this image and the limited colors really makes it stand out. Good for you starting xmas cards early, I don't even want to think xmas yet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are doing really well with your Christmas cards this year .. and this one os a great addition to your stock. I love that spotty DP -like snowballs
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is just super cute Gaelle, I love that image and the papers are so gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fantastic Gaelle...I love the red snowball machine lol. You've done a great job :-D xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabulous card Gaelle. Love the black, red and white. I'm so jealous you're getting so far ahead with your Christmas cards. Good for you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Super cute card. Thanks for playing with Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. GREAT minds think alike - black, white...and RED!

    Love your card; love the glitter and the ribbon; that image always makes me chuckle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is a great christmas card Gaelle and I just love the colour combination. Hope all is well with you. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a fun card, I am giggling here. Love it when the little guy gets the upper hand.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What a super image! LOL!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Crafty CardMakers this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great card, such a fun well done and thanks for playin with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    RépondreSupprimer