mardi 24 mai 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Animals


Vous aimez cette carte? Vous pouvez l'obtenir!
Do you like this card? You can get it!

Le thème du challenge Ladybug Crafts Ink cette semaine, choisi par Pinky, est "animaux". J'ai choisi pour ma carte le tampon Magnum and Lily Snowball Fun.

The theme for the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge this week has been chosen by Pinky. She chose est "animals". I used the Magnum and Lily Snowball Fun image on my card.

14 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous card Gaelle, I reckon you are going to be really organised for christmas! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is super cute Gaelle. Love your text strips behind the image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card Gaelle! Love that silver reindeer and that image always makes me grin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous card, love the image
    Clairexx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Quelle jolie carte, très festive ! J'aime beaucoup le renne, c'est une très belle déco !
    Bisous !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. what a fun card .. love the colour scheme
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic, Gaelle! I love the colours and the ribbon sentiment - so effective!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is such a fun Christmas card... that image made me LOL! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Fabulous card Gaelle. Love that silver reindeer you've added.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Too cute; are those little strips of paper or ribbon behind the image? Doesn't matter; love it!

    Great card; this image always makes me chuckle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. @Whimsey: the strips are design papers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi Gaelle, what a fun card! I love this image! Hope all ok with you. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Tres bon!!! Sorry, that's as far as my french stretches these days! Great image on a great card. Jx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. You've made me happy Gaelle...Is that glitter I see on that snowball???!!! Love it! xx

    RépondreSupprimer