lundi 9 mai 2011

Stampin'Up

la carte à l'état "fermé"
 the "closed" waterfall card

Ce week-end j'ai accueilli un atelier Stampin'Up animé par Christelle. Nous avons passé un très bon moment et nous avons réalisé une carte cascade. Chaque carte était différente, je vous présente seulement la mienne car j'ai oublié de prendre en photo les autres avant que chacune rentre chez elle :(.

la carte avec sa cascade à moitié ouverte
the  same card with the waterfall semi-opened 

Last week-end I had a Stampin'Up demonstrator at home, Christelle, who helped my friends and I to create a waterfall card. It was a very nice time. Each card was different, I'm only presenting you the one I made, I didn't even think about taking a picture of my friends' cards before they took them away with them :(.

la carte avec sa cascade presque entièrement ouverte
the card with a nearly completely open waterfall


4 commentaires:

  1. wonderful waterfall card - they are fun to make , and so effective
    Thank you so much for the beautiful card that came today .. it is beautifully coloured - and what a lovely surprise
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So pretty, I've never done this before!! Especially love the butterfly stamp, Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Pretty card Gaelle! I have never made one of these before but love your choice of colors and the butterflies are adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. beautiful card, love the colours and those embossed butterflies look fab! xx

    RépondreSupprimer