dimanche 29 mai 2011

Joyeuse fête des mères


Bonne fête maman!

Voici la carte que j'ai faite pour ma maman à l'occasion de la fête des mères... J'y ai mis beaucoup d'embossage à froid (ce que j'aime) et de vert (ce qu'elle aime).

Today is Mother Day here in France. I have made this card for my mum, with lots of dry embossing (what I love) and green color (what she loves).
I'd like to enter my card in the "I believe in fairies" challenge at LOTV and the "embossed layers" challenge at WOC (WOC products used: roses and adhesive pearls).

16 commentaires:

  1. Lovely card Gaelle. Really like purple and green together ... it's so fresh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, this is sooo pretty Gaelle! Love the li'l fairy and green & purple color scheme is beautiful! Hope you and your Mom had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh what beautiful colors; LOVE the embossing on the polka dot paper - beautifully done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely card with a stunning colour combo and embossed background. I follow your link from Make It Monday. Beautifully done, Gaelle.
    Amelia X

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely card, very pretty. I saw your card on Make it Monday xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ohhhhh Love this card. I saw it on Make It Monday today. Thanks for sharing.
    Carolyn W

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I she loved it, Gaelle - I know I do! Fabby embossing and super colouring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh My! such a stunning card. I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. I saw this on Make it Monday and had to have a better look! Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Saw this on Make it Monday, It really caught my eye, it is an amazing card all the embossing is wonderful, beautiful colours too.
    Smiles:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi

    Beautiful card!! I love the embossing. Your Mum will be thrilled with this card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful card with one of my favorite LOTV stamps. Great choice of colors and the embossing looks fab. Have a good week,

    S.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Adorable fairy card!!!
    Thanks for joing us at LOTV Challenges this time - hope to see you again on the next challenge :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Oh Gaelle this is just beautiful! Love all the embossing and your coloring of the fairy is lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love your colour combination and such a sweet image. I would not have thought to use that embossing folder with a Mother's day card. It works beautifully and it looks so tactile.

    I saw your card on "make it Monday" blog

    Shirley

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Pretty card, lovely embossed dp.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    RépondreSupprimer