samedi 30 avril 2011

Totally Gorjuss 78 - Recipe: 123


1 lace, 2 DPs, 3 butterflies

Cette semaine chez Totally Gorjuss le challenge est une recette, "123": 1 de quelque chose, 2 de quelque chose d'autre et 3 d'autre chose. J'ai utilisé: 1 dentelle, 2 papiers à motifs, 3 papillons. L'image est un tampon Magnolia (empreinte envoyée par Lisa) à laquelle je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher d'ajouter un nez et une bouche...

This week at Totally Gorjuss there is a 123 recipe: 1 of one thing, 2 of another and 3 of something else. I used 1 lace, 2 design papers, 3 butterflies. The image is a hand print that Lisa sent me as I was wondering how much I would enjoy colouring Magnolia images. Well, as much as I love them on other people's cards, I just wasn't able to colour my Tilda as is: I just had to add a nose and mouth... Hope you Magnolia lovers won't get angry at me!!!
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


13 commentaires:

  1. oh your Tilda looks so cute .. wondered if you had coloured her yet lol
    Love the colours and the butterflies
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. gorgeous card! Tilda looks fab with nose and mouth!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awww how cute he he yes I was thinking about the nose and mouth... so fun. Hugs xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Stamping Boutique!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ah its so pretty Gaelle, love the colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is so sweet Gaelle. The butterflies are a perfect embellishment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think she looks great, Gaelle! At last she looks happy!

    Brilliant card, the colours are delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. LOL at Mary's comment!! Beautiful card, great spring colours :-) Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge #14!!
    Hugs,
    Soili-Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Super cute card Gaelle, love the li'l alterations you made to Tilda! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. lovely card but I must admit that I like Tilda better without a nose and mouth, but your Tilda is still very cute
    well thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Très jolie carte. C'est rigolo, j'ai aussi tendance à rajouter un nez et une bouche sur les magnolia. :)

    RépondreSupprimer