mardi 5 avril 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - a sketch



Cette fois-ci le challenge Ladybug Crafts Ink a été choisi par Tams, elle a choisi un superbe sketch de Maya Stenshagen. Pour ma carte j'ai utilisé Magnum and Lily Snowball Fun, pas vraiment de saison mais ça me permet de prendre un peu d'avance pour les cartes de voeux, l'année dernière j'étais tellement en retard que je n'en ai quasiment pas envoyé...

This week's challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink was set by Tams, and she chose a beautiful sketch by Maya Stenshagen. For my card I used Magnum and Lily Snowball Fun, I'm trying to grow my Christmas cards stock so that I don't get to panick at the last minute...

11 commentaires:

  1. Fab card - i always love white with splashes of rd .. so striking and a great take on the sketch
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. :-) great card Gaelle! Love the embossing! I would love to be covered in a great big glittery snow ball like that!! Have a good day. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ooh! love it! just gorgeous!!!embossing looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This image always makes me laugh and I love how the red you used really pops against the white. Smart thinking to start the christmas cards now but I can't make myself do it yet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch honey!!! I adore the splash of red and your colouring is fab!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Flabarooni card Gaelle; LOVE the red with the pop of white embossed paper - incredible x-mas card!! Great job on the sketch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ooooh christmas in April!!! love your card, if only I could be as organised as you!! Grr! love what you have done! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Brilliant card Gaelle and brilliant that its a Christmas one:) The red and white work so beautifully together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is so pretty Gaelle. Love the all white with that touch of red. It really pops!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow Gaelle...your card is fantastic...the red and grey is flab together and I really like the embossed cs. Your colouring is super. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. what a brilliant fun image...I love all that glittery snow and your colour combo works so well
    Mina xxx

    RépondreSupprimer