mardi 1 mars 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Stitching (faux or real)


Teddy Bear Robyn

C'est mardi, c'est donc un nouveau challenge chez Ladybug Crafts Ink! Cette fois-ci il faut avoir de la couture (fausse ou vraie) sur votre carte. Pour moi c'est de la vraie couture... pas encore bien droite, j'ai du mal à apprivoiser ma machine! J'ai utilisé l'image Teddy Bear Robyn et le sketch est de Dutch Dare.

Welcome to a new challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink! This time the theme has been chosen by Anita and it is stitching - faux or real. I used real machine stitching and I quite like it even if it is not completely straight... I used Teddy Bear Robyn image and this card is made of stuff coming from many friendly origins: the twine on the tag has been recycled by my mum, the lace comes from Dawny as part of a blog candy, the papers are from a Basic Grey Eva pad that Mary J sent me as part of a swap and the rhinestone flower is from Natalia whom I met on a French cardmaking forum. Once transformed into a card, all those sweet stuff will travel to another friend... I just love how blogging works!
I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:
Hope you can join in this week's challenge at LCI, and you know what? The rules have changed! Now you can win even if you don't have a LCI stamp on your creation, so come on and play with us!

17 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful! It makes me wanna cuddle my dogs! Love it Gaelle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Gaelle what a pretty little card - love the DP and the tag
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very cute, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a pretty card; love the lace you've used! Great tag you've used for the main image - love that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi. Love the shape of your tag. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gaelle this is so cute. Love your colours and how beautifully you have coloured the image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous Gaelle, well done on the stitching! And the papers are great. Hope you are ok. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It's gorgeous Gaelle. And what a sweet image :) Hugs dawny xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love your coloring, your shading is wonderful! And I don't care if your stitching is straight or not, it all looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. what a sweet card dear Gaelle.
    your coloring is very, very beautiful. i love this layout you used a lot. Its perfect for this image

    hugs and thank you for swinging over to my blog today and of course your kind words
    Claudi

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gaelle, your card is gorgeous. Your coloring is fantastic and I love that gorgeous lace you've added. Your stitching is perfect and the papers are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Beautiful card,lovely image and gorgeous papers.Thanks for joining us at DDCC this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Oooh, gorgeous colours and gab idea to make a tag :-) Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. This is an adorable card! Love that touch of lace and your wonderful coloring!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. HI Gaelle!! Thx for the heads up on my French style card honey! I will try to write in an extra 'e'!!! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. thsi is gorgeous hun, a wonderful card. hugs rachxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love the shape of the tag you stamped Teddy Robyn on Gaelle and the sentiment is perfect. You are wonderful for your recycling and swapping, well done!! xx ps thank you for my card...it did make me smile xx

    RépondreSupprimer