mardi 8 mars 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Spring colors


Mermaid Nikki

Ce mardi, c'est Sue qui a choisi le thème du challenge Ladybug Crafts Ink. Elle a choisi "couleurs de printemps". J'ai utilisé pour cette carte le tampon Mermaid Nikki et suivi le sketch fait par Claudia pour le blog-anniversaire de Cori.

It's time for another Totally Ladybug Tuesday! This time, Sue chose the theme for Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge and she chose "Spring Colours". For my card I used the Mermaid Nikki stamp and I followed the sketch from Claudia for Cori's blog-anniversary.

19 commentaires:

  1. wonderful colours Gaelle - so fresh and pretty
    Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the soft colours you used to colour Mermaid Nikki in with Gaelle. Your colouring is flab...love those 'bubble's xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hmmm not sure if you were insulting me or not but Irish women wear well and the 50 year old my card was for certainly did not look 50:) Love your mermaid card, perfect papers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh Gaelle, I luuuurve your card! So fresh and clean! Those bubbles are pure genius honey!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very pretty Gaelle. Love the blue and green colors and those bubbles you've added are so perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love these colours Gaelle and the bubbles look perfect!! Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great colors Gaelle, those look like real bubbles; love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Perfecly done! Perfectly spring! Great take on the sketch! LOVE it's simplicity! Supa sweet image! Best of luck to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love your colouring on this card, so pretty and the bubbles look brilliant :-) Great colours too Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Gaelle

    Fabulous card. The paper is just perfect for this image, gives a great underwater feel.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So sweet and beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi sweetie gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Thank you so much hun for your lovely comment on my ribbon storage it really meant a lot. Take care hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Love the card! just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Très jolie ta carte, elle donne envie de vacances...
    Bisous, bon week-end !

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Aaaah this is so cute and fun, love the fresh colours and thanks for the link :) Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I love this, its such fun. Bright beautiful and simply divine.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love the bubbles! Where did you buy them?

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. @Lillemor: I didn't buy them, I got them in a swap... They are dew drops and I think you can get them in home decoration stores...

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Beautiful card! Love the image and colours. I also love those bubbles.
    I have become a follower of your blog.
    Diane xx

    RépondreSupprimer