mardi 22 mars 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Monochrome


Vous aimez cette carte? Vous pouvez l'avoir!
Do you like this card? You can get it!

C'est mardi, c'est un nouveau challenge chez Ladybug Crafts Ink! Cette semaine c'était à moi de choisir le challenge et j'ai choisi le thème "monochrome". J'espère que vous serez inspirés! Ma carte utilise le tampon Bon Appetite Magnum.

It's Totally Ladybug Tuesday again! This week I'm the one setting the challenge and I chose monochrome as the theme. I used Bon Appetite Magnum for my card. I followed the sketch from CLP Challenge. The doily, from which I cut the inside to only keep the outer circle, was part of Laura's candy: I inked it with a bronze inkpad to keep it from being too white.
Hope you feel inspired and will join the challenge!
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

28 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge Gaelle. Love your card - Magnum looks fab in chocolate .. and the way you used the ribbon is fab
    Lisa;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Gaelle, such a cute card, I really like the chocolate browns. Thanks for a great challenge, I enjoyed this one! Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A fantastic challenge Gaelle - I loved it! Your card is just delicous in that chocolate (my favourite food group, lol!!) and you've coloured in Magnum perfectly!

    M xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh love it!! gorgeous card cute image!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous card and great die cuts plus just love the co ours.
    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so CUTE! love the warm brown, and that image makes me giggle! totally dig the ribbon through the holes in the nestie, too - fabby! thanks for playing along with the Charisma Gals this week! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very beautiful card! The ribbon is so beautiful too!
    Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. awww the image is too cute! love the doily!
    Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I loved this challenge Gaelle and love your card. Wasn't Magnum popular this week:) Love how you laced the ribbon round him too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh I love all that brown - it's like calorie free chocolate! :D The BEST kind!

    Love the laced ribbon - very unique and adds a great finishing touch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. It reminds me of a Lindt chocolate truffle (the red one)...man oh man I could go one right now lol. Love your challenge, love your card Gaelle. Your shading is flabulous! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fab card and what a fun image! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Fantastic card, I love brown and I love Mangnum! Thanks for choosing me as the winner at LCI last week, I am working my way round to follow all the ladybugs
    Hugs Laurie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oooh, lovely card, great colours and I LOVE that image!! Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What a cool card! Thank you for joining our to ‘die for’ challenge at LIIU ;) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. How COOL it is!
    I love the ribbon cross though the frame, and you cut the doily is special.
    Thanks for sharing it at 2SC, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Oh quelle belle carte, avec un chat, j'adore ! Le ruban autour du napperon est une superbe idée, fort joli détail !
    Bisous !

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. oh, that's so cute! love the colours and how you used only the outside of the doily! What a great idea - means we can still see that gorgeous DP! Gorgeous... aren't those dolilies just the best :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Gorgeous, perfect for the LIIU challenge, thanks for entering. Suzanne B

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Fabulous monochromatic card Gaelle! Love the stitching and how you used the doily, very cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Ah - what a beautiful card - I just know my cat would be sat licking his lips too.
    Thank you for sharing this - your cards are all just so lovely.
    Rachel and Angela of
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I love this - great image, fabulous colouring and really clever.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Great card, the image is very funny and you papers look fab. I really like the embossed paper. Your doiley frame looks wonderful and I have never seen this done before.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Great card, love the monochrome look and such a great image. Thanks for joining in our Die Cuts/Punches challenge at LIIU this time.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. gorgeous card! love that image x

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. This is darling! I love the monochrome colors and the doily adds the perfect touch! YOu've done a wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. love the doily and the ribbon around your image. A beautiful take on the CLP Sketch, thanks for joining us.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Thank you for a wonderful challenge Gaelle! It was lots of fun! I love your card, Magnum looks lovely in chocolate brown! I love how you've weaved the ribbon through the die cut shape too!
    I've missed you all so much
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer