mardi 29 mars 2011

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Make your own flowers


BFF's - Phoebe and Olivia

Hello everybody! This week's challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink has been chosen by our Guest Designer Amanda. She chose "make your own flowers". I made only one, but it is a special one. It is made of fabric and button from my husband's old shirt (that he gave me for the purpose of craft recycling!). There are 8 scalloped circles of fabric (cut with my nestabilities), folded in 8 and glued on a circle paper base, then 4 smaller circles folded in 4 and glued over them, then the button. I had fun making it! I think it's my first use of fabric (except ribbon) on a card... I made the card using BFF's - Phoebe and Olivia. I think it's my favorite Ladybug Crafts Ink image so far...
Hope to see you in the cahllenge this week!

11 commentaires:

  1. wow what a fab flower.. and what a fab hubbie .. letting you have his shirt for craft purposes!!
    I love the DP's too.. they are so pretty and the colours in your image match perfectly
    Lisa c

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your flower is STUNNING, Gaelle!! I love your layout with those little ladies and the DPs are perfect with them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow Gaelle that is one flabulous flower! And well done you and hubby for recycling :-D xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful flower Gaelle, it looks really effective. This is such a lovely image! Have a great day. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow its a gorgeous colour of a flower Gaelle, must have been a lovely shirt:) Great recycling but certainly doesn't look it. Its one gorgeous card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh I LOVE these type flowers; haven't made one myself, but it looks FLABULOUS! And what a special blower it is!

    Love the purples-great card!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. How sweet to make a flower with a sentimental factor to it, and so pretty to boot! Lovely card and the flower is the perfect touch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gaelle, your card is so pretty. Love the papers and that flower is amazing. I'm going to have to try one of those.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Quelle jolie carte, les couleurs sont magnifiques, et cette fleur faite maison est sublime !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a great idea!! Love the colours, beautiful! Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful card Gaelle, I love the flower and I agree, the stamp is so sweet, one of my favourites too! xx

    RépondreSupprimer