samedi 5 mars 2011

Sweet November Stamps preview - Pisces


Pisces

Voici un nouveau tampon de Sweet November Stamps qui sera disponible sur le site All That Scraps le 7 mars, en même temps que les autres images de cette nouvelle collection sur les signes du zodiaque. J'ai fait cette carte pour l'anniversaire d'une amie qui est née le 6 mars, donc qui est Poisson, comme représenté sur ce tampon (j'ai utilisé la forme digitale de l'image, elle sera disponible sous les deux formats, digitale ou tampon caoutchouc). N'hésitez pas à aller faire un tour sur les blogs d'Amy, Nancy et Carisa qui vous présentent les deux tampons de la collection révélés aujourd'hui.

You may already know that Sweet November Stamps is having a new release on March 7th. This release is called Zodiac Girls. When Amy, the designer who draws Sweet November Stamps, had a call on her blog for previewing the new stamps, I immediately knew I wanted to be in! I was so glad when she accepted my application and gave me this little beauty to showcase...
So this is Pisces, that I've used in her digi form (she will be available at All That Scraps store on March 7th in both digi and rubber). I made this card for a friend whose birthday is on March 6th (so she really is Pisces). The sentiments are in French, here's what they mean:

  • Daily Horoscope, Pisces, March 6th 2011
  • You will move to a next stage today. Don't hesitate and rely on your friends, they will be around for you. 


It is phrased to look like an actual horoscope, and refers to the party we're having on that exact day with many of her friends coming to see her. Hope she will like it (and hope she's not reading my blog today!)

Today you can see previews of two stamps of this Zodiac Girls release: Pisces (shown here) and Aquarius. To see the other previews of the day, please visit Amy (the designer who drew the stamps), Nancy (DT member of Sweet November Stamps) and Carisa (who, like me, had the luck to be guest designer for this release and is previewing Aquarius).


I'd like to submit my card to the following challenges:


30 commentaires:

  1. Beautifully colored image. I really like the idea of adding someone's horoscope to the Zodiac card. Superb!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is goregous!!! i love how you left the white space around the image and made your card into a horoscope for your friend. she is going to LOVE this! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est tres belle! Je t'aime comment vous (coloured?) les cheveux!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. She'll love it! And so do I - the colours and colouring is great! Thanks for joining in our first challenge over at Dream Valley. Susie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely card & clever zodiac idea! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our flower challenge, good luck, love Jacky x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is such an awesome card Gaelle! Not only is your coloring superb but I love how much you've personalized it for your friend...you're so creative! Thanks so much for joining me in the preview!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your card is beautiful, love your colouring and paper choices, and your sentiment is very clever. I'm sure your friend is going to love this card:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I just love the colors you have used! she looks so pretty! I can't wait till she comes out and I can make my own!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. So pretty! Love the print out of the horoscope stuff!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous card, cute image. Hugs,moni

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh j'adore, ta carte est sublime !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Gaelle. This is just beautiful. I am sure that your friend is going to love it. What a super fun idea for a Birthday card. I hope you don't mind if I use it for a couple of friends' Birthdays in May. I so LOVE how you have colored her hair. It is just perfect and truly looks real. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow Gaelle that is one gorgeous card!! I love the image and the sentiments.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Fantastic! I love how you colored her hair and all the flowers you added to the card! Your friend will adore it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What an unusual card, but great idea :-) Love your colouring too :-)

    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Very pretty card! Love your coloring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. awe your card is very pretty! great job! tfs!
    heidi brawley

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Beautiful card. Lovely colours and flowers. Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. This is lovely! I love the way you have made it into a horoscope! The blue eyes with the brown hair look great too!

    Arabella

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. great card Gaelle! TFS.. I must get this stamp too...

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Stunning card darling!!
    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw too ;o))

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Beautiful! I especially admire the fantastic colouring - her hair is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Oh - this is fabulous. Love your colours, papers and the wonderful sentiments you have used. Stunning.
    Hugs, Mette

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Wow! The way you colored her hair is just amazing. FANTASTIC Card! I am sure your friend loved it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. gorgeous card. Love the way you've coloured her hair!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Neat card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dena

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Beautiful card Carisa! I love your coloring, her hair is fantastic. Your friend is going to love it! Glad you had fun with Amy's SN stamp. You did a fantastik job! TFS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. @Leanne: I'm not Carisa, I'm Gaelle. Carisa is the other guest DT previewing Aquarius. But thanks for the comment anyway!

    RépondreSupprimer