mercredi 9 février 2011

Wags 'n Wiskers Challenge 47


Wags 'n Wiskers Challenge 47

J'ai fait cette carte en suivant le sketch de Wags 'n Wiskers. Le tampon est "Leon Celebrating Lion", de Whiff of Joy, que j'ai choisi chez Stamp and Create grâce aux 3 tampons au choix gagnés sur le blog de Heidi. J'avais profité de ma commande pour acheter deux blocs de papier Basic Grey: Granola et Origin, que j'ai tous les deux utilisés sur cette carte. Le papier Origin a servi à faire la bande d'herbe (avec la perforatrice reçue grâce au blog candy de Jacque).

For this card I followed the sketch from Wags 'n Wiskers. The stamp is "Leon Celebrating Lion" from Whiff of Joy, which I got at Stamp and Create thanks to Heidi's candy of three stamps of choice (I already showed you one other stamp there, keeping the suspense for the last one...). I had also bought two Basic Grey paper pads during my Stamp and Create order: Granola and Origin. I used Granola for the main papers and Origin for the grass stripe (which is cut with the Martha Stewart punch that Jacque sent me). I'd like to submit this card to the following challenges:


37 commentaires:

  1. oh what a little cutie- love the sparkly balloons and the "grass" strip looks fab
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A gorgeous card, lovely colouring of that fab WOJ image. Lovely sparkly balloons too!
    Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous card I so love the image its a cutie. Love the layout as well.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely and I love the sparkly balloons too, thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sweetie, this is just darling!!! That is such a cute image and you have showcased it in such a cute way...Love that grass and am so happy you like it!! Yummy, I love nougat!!! Hope you are having a marvelous week!! Big hugs..Jacque

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ?Beautiful card, I love the papers you have used and what a cute image x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very nice card, you are veru talented!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fabulous card, gorgeous papers and the image is adorable love the hat and sparkly balloons

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Lovely ,thanks for joining us for our 1 st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers- Kate x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi. Great card and I love the layout for your image too. The grass is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Really sweet card. Love your adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this week.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. So cute. I love how well you coloured Leon, he looks so real! Great choice for a freebie! Thanks for giving me credit again on the blog candy, you are awesome!

    AND, thank you for entering the card into the ABC Neutrals challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Brilliant card Gaelle, love the colours and the touch of glitter too
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. This is sooooo cute!!! A darling image and so beautifully coloured!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!!!
    stephanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Its so cute Gaelle, love that little image and your colouring is brilliant.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Very cute Gaelle. I love your image and your coloring looks fantastic. Very pretty papers too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Lovely card. I like all the angles. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I love those papers and that cute image! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wow, that is one gorgeous card, Gaelle! I love that layout - gotta have a go myself!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. oohhhh sweetie, this is sooo beautiful.
    i am loving this stamp and your card turned out so darling!!
    Fabulous work hun!
    hugs
    Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This is an adorable image, beautifully coloured and all those fabulous papers - delish ! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday celebration on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Super cute image; I love the DP you have used; I'm down to my last few pieces and am having a tough time using them up; but love what you've done here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. So cute Gaelle and I love his sparkly ballons!! Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Gorgeous card and wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time.
    Donna x

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. So cute! Love the critter you chose. Thanks for playing in the Critter Challenge this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. So cute, love the paper & the glittery balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us this week on ABC

    Vicky x

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Such a sweet card! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Hee, hee! That is so cute! Great papers to go with the little lion. :) Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Critter Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Amazing card ………. Great idea ..............Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Fab card, great image, thank you for entering our Birthday challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. This is a very special card. Gorgeous sweet image and really fab DP!! :)

    Good luck with the challenges, and thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Love, Love, love it...This is a fabulous stamp, and great card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with scrap-creations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Lovely card, and great stamp.Thank you for entering this week's Neutrals challenge over at the ABC Challenge.
    Cathy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Ahh thats so cute and coloured beautifully! Thank You for playing at Bearly Mine Challenges x

    RépondreSupprimer