vendredi 25 février 2011

Another BFF's card


BFF's - Phoebe and Olivia

Ceci est la première carte que j'avais faite pour le Blog Hop de Ladybug Crafts Ink concernant la sortie de la nouvelle collection de tampons BFF's. Mais je me suis fait avoir, j'ai utilisé un papier de trop par rapport à la recette du challenge... Donc j'ai fait une autre carte, que vous avez pu voir , et maintenant je vous présente celle-ci... Le texte vient du même set que l'image: Phoebe and Olivia.

This was the first card I made for the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop celebrating the BFF's release. But I then realized I had one strip of DP too much for the challenge recipe. So I did another card for the hop... This one is following the sketch from the previous Wags and Whiskers challenge, but as I used a grass punch I can still enter it into their current challenge about punches. The image and sentiment are both from Phoebe and Olivia set (which is currently on preorder at a reduced price, so go for it while it lasts!). I would like to enter my card in those challenges:

  • Crafty Catz: Friendship
  • Simon Says Stamp: Coffee and cream
  • Creative Inspirations: Stripes (ok, the stripes are subtle, but since my strip of grass stopped me from using this card in the recipe challenge, the little bit of striped paper has to have some other purpose!)
  • Samuel TaylorsCopic Chic/ Promarker Gal (promarker for me)

16 commentaires:

  1. Glad you shared the card Gaelle .. its wonderful.I love the papers and Phoebe and Olivia look so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous card I so love the image they look fabulous sitting there. Your grass looks awesome hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. They are real cuties Gaelle, definitely an image you will get lots of use out of. You mentioned the two baby names on my card. Over here we have double barreled names for some new babies. Some people like me to put both names on the card. Have a good weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gaelle, your card is beautiful. Lovely coloring on those two sweet girls. Very pretty paper and flowers too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Brilliant! I love these cuties with that gorgeous DP!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful card Gaelle, the image is just so cute isnt it! Hope you have a great weekend. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Brilliant card hun,thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations.
    Shell xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Such a sweet image and card! I love your paper mix and the grass and flowers! Fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of Stripes at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Don't forget to check out my blog for the Celebration Candy! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A beautiful card. Love the cute image and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This is great and combines both my challenge blogs so thanks for joining Creative and Crafty Catz

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Such a cute card!! Love the "faux" grass. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!! I hope to see your beautiful creations again soon!
    xoxo, Christine

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What a cute card!! Love the coloring of the image and the faux grass. Thanks for joining the Wags n Whiskers challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer