samedi 29 janvier 2011

Thank you Laura - and I'm a top three!

Thank you Loz for this candy!

First, I want to say thanks to Laura aka Aussie Loz, from whom I've received this "sweet love" candy. There are doilies, ribbon, charms, pins and pearl hearts in it. As you can see on the bottom left of the picture, one of the charms broke during transport (well, from Australia to France there is quite a journey!), but it broke clean which means I'll be able to use it as a glued-on embellishment! There were also two digital images as part of the candy but I didn't get time to use them yet (and won't show you the images here for copyright reasons - so if you want to see them, you can go there: it's Love Cloud and Love Letter).
Second, I'm happy to announce that my Magical Princess Anya card was chosen for the top three at CES challenge blog... yeah!


5 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on your win Gaelle! Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your new candy Gaelle and well done on that win, your card was gorgeous:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, that did arrive super fast! So sorry that one of the charms broke :( but glad to hear you'll still be able to use it!
    Have fun, can't wait to see what you use them for!! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, what a lovely candy, and congratulations on your win too :-)
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer