samedi 8 janvier 2011

Lucy's sketch week - day 3


Lucy's sketch week - day 3

J'aime beaucoup ce sketch de Lucy... J'ai un peu galéré au début parce que je voulais faire comme elle, un cercle en couture, j'ai essayé avec mon tout nouvel outil sew easy que je viens d'acheter et ça a été un vrai massacre... Donc j'ai recommencé avec un cercle en papier, ça me convient beaucoup mieux!

This card is made according to Lucy's sketch. I love the sketch and I first tried to do the same as Lucy, a stitched circle (go look at her card, it's beautiful!). I tried using my brand new sew easy tool and it was a disaster. So I went for a paper circle, much easier to do! The 2011 number is embossed with white powder, using the Sentimental Numbers stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I'd like to submit this card to Simon Says Stamp "New Beginnings" challenge.

5 commentaires:

  1. Great card, Gaelle - lovin' those colours! I've got the sew easy too and still need to play with it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very pretty Gaelle. Love the purple with that little yellow flower.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @Anita: Oh, it looks yellow to you? It's supposed to be cream...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. HI gaelle - s sorry your new tool let you down - but your card still turned out beautifully
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    RépondreSupprimer