samedi 1 janvier 2011

Favourite five of 2010


I was quite proud of my coloring on this card.
Image is a digi from Create with TLC.

Tout d'abord, bonne année! Debby nous demande de montrer nos 5 carte préférées de l'année 2010. J'ai eu du mal à faire mon choix, mais bon, en voici 5 parmi mes préférées...

My very first use of paper roses, and my favorite embellishments: pearls!
 Stamp from The Greeting Farm
.
Happy new year to you! Debby is asking us to show our 5 favorite cards of 2010. The choice was hard, but here are some of my favorite cards...

My first distressing!
White flower and pearl pins are recycled from my wedding...
Stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink
.
My first baby card!
Stamp from Motivet.
Love this kitty, so fun to color!
Image is a digi from Motivet.


3 commentaires:

  1. beautiful cards Gaelle - i do agree the colouring on the butterfly card is fabulous
    Happy new year to you and yours
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Gaelle, these are all fabulous cards, I think my favourite is the distressed Magnum! Happy New Year. Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous selections, my fave has to be the beautiful butterfly.
    Thank you Gaelle for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    RépondreSupprimer