samedi 15 janvier 2011

Everybody Art Challenge 124


Everybody Art Challenge 124

Voici Nixie, une petite fée flocon de chez Sweet November Stamps. J'ai suivi le sketch de Everybody Art Challenge pour cette carte.

When I won the candy at Heidi's blog, I was delighted: three stamps of my choice from Stamp and Create, wow! Of course I immediately knew I had to get a snowflake fairy, I so love this collection of Sweet November stamps drawn by Amy Young! So here is Nixie, one of the three snowflake fairies... I followed the sketch from Everybody Art Challenge. I still have to improve my flower cluster making (thanks Jacque for giving me some hints on where to begin), but I quite like the card anyway. One question remains though: how do I mail a card that has bulky flowers on it?
I'd like to entermy card in the following challenges:

18 commentaires:

  1. Hello
    This is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
    Hugs Karla

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is absolutely sweeeet! your coloring is amazing!

    Take care,
    Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. such a sweet fairy card

    thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale

    xxxAnnette

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. She is really beautiful Gaelle, what a gorgeous card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Gaelle, what a sweet image! Love the colours! Pami x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my gosh, I love this stamp that you chose! I can't wait to what other stamps you chose. Thank you so much for sharing your card with me, and recognising me. Your card is stunning. I was very excited when you came up as the winner as I love your work and you deserve some free goodies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so pretty, love the colors and the beautiful image!
    Hey, i have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very pretty card Gaelle. I love that snowflake fairy and the colors you picked are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful image , i love those colours
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. A very lovely card! I love the snwoflake dress from your little fairy and also the colors you have used! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Such a pretty card Gaelle...your flower clusters look flab. Maybe try a jiffy (bubble) envelope to post your card. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lovely card:)Love your color.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at 2sisters challenge !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Beautiful image and colours...
    Mandy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi,
    thats a lovely image and a fab card.
    Thanks for joining in by EAC this week.

    Domi

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Funny image and pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at FTC 2SC, hope to see you again.:)
    ~hugs~darling Ho~

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Great image and a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer