vendredi 24 décembre 2010

Thank you Kerry!


Kerry's wonderful card

J'ai reçu cette magnifique carte de voeux de Kerry. Je l'adore!

I have received this wonderlicious card from Kerry and I just love it. That white on white with the embossing and just a hit of red, wow!!!! Kerry, I just want to tell you your card is at the choice place on my mantel piece and I can't stop admiring it! In France the tradition is to send "happy new year" cards and we have until the end of January for that... it helps a lot having a not-so-busy month before Christmas! (well, it's still too busy!)

3 commentaires:

  1. Lol...I'm glad you like it and that it has center stage on your mantlepiece Gaelle :-D I'd like to adopt the French tradition of being able to send cards until the end of January..anyone like to join me???!!! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me me Kerry!! That way i might just get round everyone lol.
    Its beautiful Gaelle - we have matching mnatelpieces lol.. i just love Magnum he is adorable
    Hope you have a wondefurful Christmas
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's so lovely! That Kerry is a clever girl!

    I hope you had a lovely Xmas Gaelle!

    RépondreSupprimer