Christmas window Ruby
Cette semaine la Design Team de Ladybug Crafts Ink organise un blog hop. Par contre, dans les règles du blog hop il faut deviner un mot, donc si vous ne parlez pas anglais vous ne pourrez pas participer. Du coup je ne me suis pas embêtée à traduire les règles du blog hop... Par contre si vous voulez vous pouvez toujours participer au challenge: le thème est Hiver Merveilleux. J'ai utilisé le tampon Christmas Window Ruby.
Hello everybody! Welcome to Ladybug Crafts Ink Christmas Blog Hop... If you come from Sue's blog you're right on track, otherwise please go to Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge blog to find the blog hop order. Each member of the DT is giving away a little blog candy. To be in a chance to win one of the giveaways, you have to follow the blog hop rules:
- Display the blog hop banner on your blog (either on your sidebar or on a post) with a link to the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge blog: http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
- Visit each DT blog in the blog hop order and leave a comment on each blog hop post.
- As you go along the blog hop you will see that each DT will ask a question. Just answer the question and take a note of the first letter of your answer (do not answer the question in the comments, just take note of the letter). When you have finished, the fisrt letter of each answer (in the blog hop order) will spell a word - just email the word at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'd love it if you decided to become a follower of my blog, but it is not necessary to win my prize, which is...
- 6 sheets of 6"x6" design paper from the Basic Grey Max end Wiskers collection
- one package of 10 felt flowers
- 12 silver padded reindeer embellishments
- 12 silver stars
My question for the blog hop is: "What is all wrapped up at the foot of the Christmas tree?" - as several words can answer that question, I give you another clue: that word can also be used to describe someone's natural ability.
Ok, now about my card... this week's challenge has been chosen by Our GD Jovita and she has chosen Winter Wonderland. By the way, you can also win a prize, apart from the blog hop, by participating in the challenge! For my card I have used Christmas Window Ruby. Isn't she cute?
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts: last minute Christmas projects
- Catch the bug: winter with lots of sparkle (you can't see well on the picture, but all the snow is made of white glitter and the fairy's wings are covered in Glossy accents - very sparkly IRL)
- Craft your days away: Punch it out
- Alphabet: G for glitter
- The Character Cafe: Glitter, Glitter, Glitter (ok, only the snow is made of glitter, hope it's enough)
- Ellephantastic: Christmas/Winter
- Stampavie and more: Christmas
- Stamps R Us: Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's craft: sparkle and shine (the glitter for snow and glossy accents for fairy wings)
- Creative Inspirations: Anything goes Christmas
- (edit - thanks to Lisa's comment) Moving Along With the Times: Lots of spots