lundi 13 décembre 2010

First and latest cards

My first card

Le challenge chez Crafty Card Makers est de montrer notre première et notre dernière carte. Je n'ai pas eu de difficultés à retrouver, puisque ma première carte était au mois de mai dernier et que j'avais déjà commencé à faire un blog...Ci-dessus ma première carte, en bas de ce message la dernière que j'ai faite.

At Crafty Card Makers the challenge is to show your first card and your latest one. Easy for me, I made my first hand-made card in May this year, and I already had the blog so I didn't have to dig too deep to find it... So up above you will find my first card ever, a thank you card for a family member who couldn't come to my wedding but sent me a present nonetheless... and just below this text, you'll find my latest card, a Christmas card... Yes I'm very late for my Christmas card and the next cards I make will certainly be Christmas cards too...

My latest card

Oh and don't forget the Ladybug Crafts Ink Christmas blog hop tomorrow!

8 commentaires:

  1. Your first and latest cards are both awesome, love the first one for its simplicity and the second is so cute and colourful xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Its great to look back and see how we have improved and learnt new techniques. Both cards are fabulous.
    Cant wait for the hop
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your first card, beautiful colours but look how much you have grown when you look at the latest! When we look back at our cards in a year's time our styles will probably have grown again:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Isn't it fun to look back and see what our style use to be? Both cards are beautiful Gaelle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Well done on joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Great cards and I especially love the latest, that cat is so cute. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a great challenge, it's always fun to see the changes in our cardmaking! Both cards are sweet and I especially love the papers and how you used the reindeer in your latest! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Both cards are beautiful, The first is simple and elegant and the image and placement on your latest is lovely.

    Thanks for being brave enough to take us up on our First & Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. I wish you a fantastic Christmas and a very Happy New Year

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your first and last cards are lovely and there is a definite change of style to your latest with it's great colouring and gorgeous layout. I still would be proud of that first card though.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks for joining our First and Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see you back next year.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

    RépondreSupprimer