vendredi 17 décembre 2010

Christmas gift box


Christmas gift box

Non, je ne vous dirai pas ce qu'il y a dans cette boîte... simplement que c'est un cadeau qui n'est pas carré et que j'aurais eu bien du mal à emballer si je n'avais pas décidé de prendre un peu de papier cartonné et de lui faire une jolie boîte... C'est fou ce que je découvre depuis que je fais de la carterie!!!

I won't tell you what's in the box... Only that it's a Christmas present which is not square and would have been very difficult to wrap if I had not decided to take two sheets of black cardstock to make a fitting box... I have used the Merry Christmas stickers I got in the Lucky Girls mini inspiration pack I won at Vegetablog. Then I took my dies to make poinsettias and made the center with red glitter to match the stickers. And I completed it with a red ribbon that was in Amy's candy that I received in October... The box base is a 16cm x 16cm, with 4cm height and the lid is the same height with a 16,5cm x 16,5cm size... I'm entering this box in the "anything but a card" challenge at Paperplay.

Don't forget to browse down to my previous post, there's a blog hop with candy to win!

12 commentaires:

  1. what a beautiful box Gaelle - perfect for a hard to wrap gift
    Looks really elegant
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Stunning box, looks very glamourous and expensive. You have a great memory Gaelle, I could never remember where I get anything from unless I write it down lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous project.
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Go on Gaelle...tell us what's in the box ...I dare you lol! Somebody is going to be very happy when they received this flabby box. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing what you made with your Lucky Girls prize!
    ~Natalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful box Gaelle. Especially love those poinsettias...very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a beautiful gift box!! I love the black with the pop of red!! The poinsettias are very pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very pretty box! I'm so curious now what's inside lol!

    Merry Christmas ♥
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It's chocolate, right? And you're sending it to me, right? ;)

    Wonderful box, Gaelle - so impressed!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a flabby box! Love the bow which just finishes it off perfectly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oooh, so pretty and really stylish box, great idea rather than trying to wrap something that just doesn't want to be wrapped!!

    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello, this is lovely, so creative thanks for joining paperplay on our anything but a card hoilday challenge Good luck And Happy Holidays

    Liz B
    XX

    RépondreSupprimer