mardi 9 novembre 2010

TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Ribbon


Nikki & Buttercup Driving with Christmas Tree

Le blabla sera court aujourd'hui. Au moment où vous lirez ces lignes je serai en voyage de noces à Bali. Ce message est préprogrammé et je dois me dépêcher de finir ma valise avant de partir... Ceci est ma carte  en tant que DT pour le challenge Ladybug Crafts Ink dont le thème, choisi par Anita cette semaine, est "ruban". J'espère que vous serez nombreux à participer au challenge!
Sur cette carte j'ai utilisé le tampon Nikki & Buttercup Driving with Christmas Tree.

My text will be short today. When you'll read this, I'll be in Bali for my honeymoon. This is a scheduled message and I have to be short because I still have my suitcase to pack... This is my DT card for the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge: the theme this week was chosen by Anita, and it's "ribbon". Hope you can join the fun!
On this card I used Nikki & Buttercup Driving with Christmas Tree.

11 commentaires:

  1. I just love this image Gaelle - and i can just feel the breeze as they drive along ! Love the use of the ribbon
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bali, alright for some!! I am soooo Jealous but hope you are having a fab honeymoon!! ... gorgeous card Gaelle, its so pretty! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. gorgeous card, love the colouring and the simple design
    hope you're having a fabulous time in Bali
    Hel x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely Gaelle - such a great way to frame that image!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your card Gaelle, you've been so busy and organised! I hope you're having the most amazing honeymoon, can't wait to see pics xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I hope you're having a great time Gaelle...don't worry about us shivering here in the UK!! Love your card..your colourings is flab..especially the car :-D xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Eeeekkkkk, love that stamp and your coloring is SUBLIME!!! Just beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gaelle its absolutely stunning, love the red with the car and how you used the ribbons. Hugs
    Pinky

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful card Gaelle. I love your coloring and the papers are just perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Gaelle, hope you are having a fabulous honeymoon :-) Love this card, you have coloured the image amazingly as always Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a beautiful card! I love the pink and red togerther with the green! This is such a cute image of Nikki and Buttercup. They look like they are having such fun! But since I live in America, I can't help thinking Buttercup is driving the car when I look at it!
    Bali sounds wonderful! I hope you will share a photo or two when you return!
    Beth

    RépondreSupprimer