lundi 18 octobre 2010

Thank you Amy!

Amy's blog candy
J'ai reçu ce blog candy d'Amy: une carte et le tampon CC designs utilisé sur la carte, des papiers, des embellissements... Merci beaucoup Amy!

Amy's card

I've received Amy's blog candy: a really beautiful card and the CC designs - Sweet November Stamps rubber stamp that was used on the card, plus papers and embellies... That is a really great candy! About Amy's card: my husband told me he loved the added dimension (the girl on the card is popped up on 3D foam) and that I should try it on my own cards. Receiving cards is such a nice way to improve my own!!! I love the way the hair is colored. I also love the glitter brads at the center of the poinsettias, and discovered that tearing paper is not only for vintage cards: that teared glittery striped paper looks like an opened present! So I just want to say: thank you Amy!!!

3 commentaires:

  1. What great candy Gaelle!! Those papers look yummy and Amy's card is lovely :-D xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well done on your win Gaelle, enjoy your new stash.
    Pinky

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations on winning the candy Gaelle. Enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer