samedi 7 août 2010

Thank you Sue!


this is the candy I won from Sue

J'ai gagné ce magnifique candy sur le blog de Sue! Merci Sue!

I've just received the package Sue sent me for winning her blog candy. There are a Greeting Farm rubber stamp, a Wild Rose Studio clear stamp, flowers, charms, ribbons, lace, buttons, letter peebles, some stamped sentiments and ready-made white bows. I look forward to making cards with all that nice stuff! Thank you so much Sue!
And here is the nice card she sent me too:

this is Sue's card

Isn't this card beautiful? I think I'm in love with that edge punch she used to make the black archs at the bottom of the card... If you want to see more of Sue's work, go over to her blog!

1 commentaire:

  1. Your're welcome , Had to include the lace as its my fav,and what can I say about the Greeting Farm stamp except adorable. Enjoy your prize and more importantly enjoy playing.
    Sue xx
    ps MS punches are highly addictive lol

    RépondreSupprimer