mardi 31 août 2010

Thank you Lisa!


this is the card Lisa sent me

Voici la jolie carte que Lisa m'a envoyée pour mon mariage. N'hésitez pas à aller faire un tour sur son blog, d'autant plus qu'en ce moment elle a un blog candy à offrir!

I have just received this card from Lisa for my wedding. I was really happy to receive it, so a big thank you to Lisa! My husband told me I should try the beautiful combination of pink and very dark brown on my own cards!
You should pay Lisa a visit, her cards are beautiful and moreover she's having a blog candy at the moment (create a ladybug themed card)...
Talking about blog candies by my fellow Lovely Ladybugs, there's one to be won at Sue's blog too: she's asking you to send cards with a teal color scheme, that will be sold on a fundraising for ovarian cancer research.

3 commentaires:

  1. Lisa made a beautiful card Gaelle :-D And it sure got there fast! Maybe your stamps will be quick too lol. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there - congratulations again to you 2 ... so glad the card arrived on one piece ... it arrived sooner than i thought.
    It was my pleasure
    Lisa ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love chocolate brown and pink, they work so well together, and Lisa card is just lovely :-) Thank you for the plug for my candy/charity card Sue

    RépondreSupprimer