samedi 10 juillet 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 57


sweet sketch wednesday 57

Cette carte a été faite en suivant le sketch 57 de sweet sketch wednesday. Après le croquet sur cette carte, c'est la deuxième fois que j'utilise du ruban sur une carte: je trouve ça assez difficile car ça ajoute une épaisseur assez importante sur une zone très fine, du coup ce n'est pas très pratique pour coller de nouvelles couches par dessus. Mais je me suis bien amusée à faire cette carte quand même!

This card was made according to Sweet Sketch Wedneydays's sketch 57. I am not very used to ribbons on the cards (my first attempt was with the rickrack there), and I find it especially difficult to layer above a ribbon because there is quite a high difference in level where the ribbon is. But I enjoyed making the card anyway.

12 commentaires:

  1. We are so happy your would join us at SSW. Your card and image are so cute and I love the color combo..The layering adds such a nice affect. And, your ribbon worked out perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love you card and the bear image, the papers you have used all work so well together. The ribbon you have used is lovely I love working twill ribbon it make wonderful bows. You said how hard it is to layer when using ribbon. This is only a suggestion you could try Foam Pop Dots these raises the image off the card re the height difference and is easier to layer when using ribbon and the Pop Dots are double sided and if you can't get Pop Dots just try double sided foam tape. Try it hope it works for you. Have a look at my card that is what I used. Take care and thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a sweet image! I love it! The colors you used are also great! Thanks for playing!
    Erika - SSW

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh what a sweet bear image and fun papers. Love the pinks and greens. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh this image is adorable!! Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So cute! I love the pink and green together! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW! It's stunning! I love those colours together. Thanks for the inspiration. Love the image too. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Just adorable and such gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I thinks this is so sweet! You did great with the ribbons. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow what a beautiful card. You did a great job on my sketch. Love the fun colors you used. thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very sweet little bear & fab choice of papers.
    Thanks for joining us at SSW this week :)

    Genevieve.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi many thanks for your comments. I know that Pop Dots are an American name for foam dots. The current brand I am using are Zapdots made in Australia. They come in dots and squares try your craft or hardware shops in France they may have them. I always cut them in half as they are too big other wise and you don't want to be able to see them when you take a photo of your card or for anyone to see them. If you look at Sweet Sketch Wednesday next week 21st July or my blog you will see a card that I have made for that using the dots and raising the frame off the card. Hope this helps have a great weekend Kathie.

    RépondreSupprimer